Project Management Professional – PMP® certification, is known to be one of the most renowned certification for Project Managers and is offered by well-reputed Project Management Institute – PMI. This certification offers global recognition to the project managers and also demonstrates their expertise and skills in achieving high success rates. If you’re aspiring huge career ambitions and job roles across industries, then PMP® certification is of utmost importance for you. But before applying for PMP® certification, you should be well equipped and armed enough to clear PMP® examination. Here is where, way2career’s PMP® Training comes into picture and fulfills all that you need to clear the exam and fetch perfect scores.
“PMP® Exam Preparation” course at way2career entails everything you need to pass the PMP® test and become a holder of PMP® certificate. The course offered atway2career will cover all modules as per the latest edition of Project Management Body of Knowledge – PMBOK, widely stated as the Bible of Project Management. The course is designed for the students and professionals in the Project Management orbit and candidates who are looking forward for the PMP® examination. However, one needs to fulfill PMP® exam eligibility criteria in order to attend PMP® exam. (Kindly refer the eligibility criteria section mentioned in FAQ’s or check www.pmi.org).
Our Instructors at way2career are PMP® certified, working in well-reputed organizations and have vast experience in the Industry. They’ll incorporate the best blend of approach to give you better understanding of the concepts involved in project management and will ensure that you memorize and recall the concepts after the completion of course too. During the sessions you’ll understand, learn and implement project phases, project life cycle and project stakeholders, key general project management skills and various other important aspects of Project Management. We assure you that, once you’ve completed the entire course, you’ll be fully prepared and equipped to crack PMP® examination easily.
- 36 hours of Instructor Led Online Sessions.
- 54 Hours of elearning with detailed e-book.
- Real Case Scenarios & Case Studies to give you broader perspective of wide range of Industries.
- Full-length Simulation Tests (200 Questions, 4 hours).
- Valuable guidelines, tips & techniques during the sessions to equip you properly for the examination.
- Exam tips & well planned schedule to prepare the learners for Final Examination.
- Useful reading material, websites links, updates and ebooks for learners’ reference.
- Blend of best approach to give a better understanding of all the modules covered in the curriculum.
- Practice kits, exercises and Quizzes for your self-learning post completion of the session.
- Downloadable student handout and Courseware so that learners can refer the material anytime.
- 1 day money back guarantee with no questions asked.
- Get access to recorded version of the session if you miss upon any live session.
- Get life time access to course material and session videos.
- Can easily access courseware and related resources on User-Friendly interface.
- Post completion of the ’PMP® Exam-Prep Course’ at way2career, you will be confident enough to crack the PMP® examination with decent scores. Your expertise will increase on the following lines:
- Will clear the PMP® examination at ease with good score.
- Will help you understand the concepts, theories, methods, formulas and terminology, you must know to pass the PMP® Exam on your first shot.
- Will learn all the processes, process groups and knowledge areas in the Project Management, as mentioned in the Project Management Body of Knowledge – PMBOK.
- Will understand the phases of Project Lifecycle and will be able to create Project charter.
- Will learn professional Project Management.
- Manage costs, time, risks and resources.
- Manage teams and individuals.
- Achieve personal and professional goals.
- Complete successful projects.
- Will gain an understanding of the Project Management best practices.
- All our courses are live instructor led and interactive sessions handled by highly reputed and experienced professionals from industry giants such as Microsoft, Google, IBM etc.
- All the classes are conducted through LIVE Video Streaming, where learners can interact with the instructor by speaking, chatting and sharing screen. We use all kind of modern tools and equipment to train you for the course. Instructor trains learners by sharing their screen and through other technology tools. In addition to this, our instructors will track your learning in a step by step procedure to make you an expert in the field. Before the start of every session, our instructors recap the previous class session to reinforce the concepts in the minds of learners. We pay utmost attention to each feedback, reviews and ratings of yours and proactively take the required action on your grievances.
All you need is a PC with a webcam, microphone and a 1 MBPS internet connection to attend the LIVE classes. However, we have seen people attending the classes from a much slower internet.
Who are the target audience for this course?
- Project Management professionals who satisfy the minimum criteria laid down by PMI to appear for the PMP® exam (Kindly refer the eligibility criteria section mentioned in FAQ’s or check pmi.org).
- Any professional working as a Project Manager and wants to hold a PMI certified PMP®. Course will help anyone who wants to learn how to manage costs, time, resources and risks on any project, large or small
- Project practitioners, project managers and experienced graduate students.
What are PMP® Certification Requirements?
To apply for the PMP®, you need to have either:
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- PMI (Project Management Institute).
What are the advantages of PMP® Certification?
- Will open up the gates for best and most well-paid job opportunities.
- Value addition to your resume as it will speak out itself that you acquire right kind of skills to handle complex and multiple projects with consistent success rates.
- Any Industry you walk into, you’ll be recognized as huge asset to your organization.
- Qualifies the skill to articulate important facets of project such as project goals, needed resources, assumptions and risks.
- Learn how to manage and plan ahead for increasing managerial demands.
- Will develop your expertise and knowledge that helps to deliver superior performance consistently.
- Will reveal to your colleagues and organization that you’re committed to excellence and proficient of handling complex tasks.
- Offers International Recognition if you work with organizations who have global presence.
Warning: Use of undefined constant IAMD_USER_ROLE - assumed 'IAMD_USER_ROLE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/universaleducare.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/designthemes-core-features/custom-post-types/templates/single-dt_courses.php on line 166